IT Professional Services
The integration of technologies in business processes is fundamental in guaranteeing a competitive advantage. That being the case, we guide our clients in governance of IT systems in order to achieve maximum efficiency.
We offer a wide range of flexible and modular services designed to help our customers benefit from information technologies, with full control of the entire life cycle of IT systems.
We support you in managing your infrastructure so that it adds value to your business and facilitates access to and use of information.
The key challenges that IT departments have to face today include simplifying operations, planning and building scalability, as well as improving deployment of existing systems. The success of a business is, in fact, dependent on building and maintaining high-performance IT infrastructures.
We help you with asset management so that you can keep track of investments at any time: from procurement to installation, from management of maintenance to moves.
Continuous professional growth and experience acquired over the years with client businesses from different sectors have allowed us to operate competently in the IT environment, analysing issues and implementing the most effective solutions for your IT infrastructure.
Services at a glance
- Specialist Technical Consultancy Services
- Design/Restructuring and Implementation of IT services – Analysing and Solving Problems
- Help Desk, Maintenance, PC Life Cycle Management, Outsourcing
- Implementation of Business Continuity Procedures
- System Integration
- Network Design and Maintenance
- Server Design and Maintenance
- Active Directory Infrastructures and Solutions based on Microsoft and Linux Infrastructure
- Virtualized Infrastructures (Servers and Desktops)
- Electronic Mail and Collaboration Infrastructures
- Workstation Management Systems (MS SMS/SCCM, Altiris, etc)
- Proxy Server and Web Content Filtering Systems (MS ISA Server, Squid, WebSense, etc), VPN and WEB-VPN Infrastructures
- Antispam and Antivirus Systems